The versatile 4/4 WTS Artistry Series features deeper rack toms and larger bass drum for ultimate stage presence.
- 10" x 8" Rack Tom*
- 12" x 9" Rack Tom*
- 14"x 12" Floor Tom
- 22" x 14" Bass Drum
- Snare Drum not included
- Hardware and Cymbals not included
- 4-Piece Shell Pack (10,12,14,22)
8-ply 100% maple shells made in the USA
Welch Tuning System™ hardware
12-coat premium lacquer finish
Dual 45-degree bearing edges
2.3mm triple-flanged hoops
- Evans™ drum heads
- Evans G1 coated tom batter heads
- Evans G1 clear tom resonant head
- Evans EQ4 bass drum batter head
- Evans UV1 bass drum resonant head
Unlock your musical potential through instant, effortless drum tuning!
- Make tuning adjustments mid-performance: Drums with WTS are the most versatile drums on the market. Explore high tuning, low tuning, or even tuning to the key of the song… all in a matter of seconds, without a drum key.
- Reach optimal sound and pitch every time: Have confidence in your instrument, and never worry about playing an out of tune drum again. Consistently and effortlessly achieve your desired tuning in any room, on any stage, every time you play your drums.
- Tune your drums in seconds: Save time tuning, and spend more time playing. You will no longer need 20-30 minutes before every performance to tune your drums or be stuck with one tuning for an entire performance.
Learn more about the 4/4 WTS Artistry Series full-size drums here!
*NOTE: Rack toms do not come with mounting hardware. Recommended mounting options: basket-style stands or rim-mounted systems such as the Pearl I.S.S.
4/4 WTS Artistry Series™ | 4 PC Shell Pack (10,12,14,22)
Free shipping within the contiguous United States via FedEx; Alaska and Hawaii not included. Physical address required (no P.O. Box).
In case of damages or shortages in your shipment, contact the carrier. It is the responsibility of the customer to examine the shipment upon receipt. If damages or shortages have occurred, the customer must file all necessary forms with the appropriate carrier. No return authorization or credit will be issued for products damaged during shipment other than those shipments that have received approved claims from the carrier.
All WTS Artistry Series drums are built to order and are expected to ship 1-3 months from order date while supplies last*.
*Due to supply chain uncertainty with COVID-19, if we run out of stock of any WTS parts, the lead times will vary and may be longer than normal.
WTS PERCUSSION INSTRUMENT 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Welch Tuning Systems, Inc. uses the best materials and the highest standards of craftsmanship to manufacture instruments and hardware to be the finest in quality, style, appearance, and playing performance.
Welch Tuning Systems drums, parts and accessories except as noted herein, purchased from an authorized dealer are warranted to the original retail purchaser and shall be valid by item as indicated below.
10 Year Limited Warranty
- Wood Shells
3 Year Limited Warranty
- WTS Tuning System Components
1 Year Limited Warranty
- Lacquer finishes - Note: Welch Tuning Systems does not warranty lacquer finishes against deterioration from corrosive atmosphere, extreme temperatures, or other external causes.
- Bass drum hoops
- All strainer parts, and all nuts and bolts
This Warranty Does Not Cover
- Cable, springs, heads, and wire snares.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance or repair, including the installation of non-WTS parts or components.
- Instruments sold as second hand.
- Instruments that have been altered modified or have been damaged through misuse, negligence or improper operation.
- Instruments whose trademark, name or identification number has been changed or removed.
- Instruments subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extreme temperatures or humidity.
- Powder Coat Finishes – Powder coated finish is highly sensitive to cosmetic damage that can occur during normal handling and use. Therefore, no warranty of any kind, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is provided against cosmetic defects or appearance damage to these finishes.
Upon discovery of an alleged defect, notify your authorized Welch Tuning Systems dealer with a detailed explanation and pictures. Upon authorization from your authorized Welch Tuning Systems dealer, ship your product to Welch Tuning Systems warehouse located at 343 Dudleyville Rd. Greenville, IL 62246. Freight and insurance for returned product will be the responsibility of the owner.
General Conditions of Warranty
Welch Tuning Systems will return the product to the owner at the expense of Welch Tuning Systems, provided the defect is judged to be covered by this limited warranty. Products not covered by this limited warranty will be returned to the owner freight COLLECT. Coverage provided by this limited warranty is determined by Welch Tuning Systems within 90 days of receipt of the instrument. Repairs or replacement may take up to 90 days. If you are dissatisfied with Welch Tuning System’s determinations, you must proceed through mediation prior to seeking redress in a court of law. The obligation created by this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective item at Welch Tuning System’s sole discretion. This limited warranty is NOT transferable. This warranty applies to the United States only and may vary in other countries.
THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER, WRITTEN, ORAL, OR IMPLIED, AND WELCH TUNING SYSTEMS MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE.
The repair or replacement of defective parts, components, shells, or finishes by Welch Tuning Systems shall constitute the sole remedy of purchaser and the sole liability of Welch Tuning Systems, whether in warranty, contract, or negligence. Welch Tuning Systems shall not be liable for any other expense, injury, loss, or damage, whether direct, incidental, or consequential.
No returns or exchanges are accepted. All sales are final.