The versatile WTS Artistry Series Snare features a full-bodied sound and wide tuning range, fitting for any style of music.
- 14" x 8" Snare
- Snare drum (14"x8")
- 10-ply all-maple shells handcrafted in the USA
- Welch Tuning System™ hardware
- 12-coat premium lacquer finish
- Hand-cut single 45-degree bearing edges
- Trick GS007 throw-off
- Die-cast hoops
- Evans™ drum heads:
- Evans G1 batter head
- Evans 300 snare side head
Unlock your musical potential through instant, effortless drum tuning!
- Make tuning adjustments mid-performance: Drums with WTS are the most versatile drums on the market. Explore high tuning, low tuning, or even tuning to the key of the song… all in a matter of seconds, without a drum key.
- Reach optimal sound and pitch every time: Have confidence in your instrument, and never worry about playing an out of tune drum again. Consistently and effortlessly achieve your desired tuning in any room, on any stage, every time you play your drums.
- Tune your drums in seconds: Save time tuning, and spend more time playing. You will no longer need 20-30 minutes before every performance to tune your drums or be stuck with one tuning for an entire performance.
Learn more about the WTS Artistry Series Snare Drums here!
WTS Artistry Series™ Snare Drum
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit our industry particularly hard, and many drum shops and music stores have been forced to close their doors. We believe that as a musical community we must support our local businesses and work together through this difficult time.
In order to help support these local shops, Welch Tuning Systems, Inc. will donate 5% of your order to the music/drum store of your choice*, regardless if they are a WTS dealer or not. Be sure to specify the name and location of the store you would like this donation to go to when you check out!
*Please choose a locally owned shop. If you do not indicate a local retailer business name and location, we will donate to the drum shop closest to your shipping address. Sale and donation period end May 31, 2020 at 11:59 MST.