The versatile WTS Artistry Series Snare features a full-bodied sound and wide tuning range, fitting for any style of music.
- 14" x 8" Snare
- Snare drum (14"x8")
- 10-ply 100% maple shells handcrafted in the USA
- Welch Tuning System™ hardware
- 12-coat premium lacquer finish
- Hand-cut single 45-degree bearing edges
- Trick GS007 throw-off
- Die-cast hoops
- Evans™ drum heads:
- Evans G1 batter head
- Evans 300 snare side head
Unlock your musical potential through instant, effortless drum tuning!
- Make tuning adjustments mid-performance: Drums with WTS are the most versatile drums on the market. Explore high tuning, low tuning, or even tuning to the key of the song… all in a matter of seconds, without a drum key.
- Reach optimal sound and pitch every time: Have confidence in your instrument, and never worry about playing an out of tune drum again. Consistently and effortlessly achieve your desired tuning in any room, on any stage, every time you play your drums.
- Tune your drums in seconds: Save time tuning, and spend more time playing. You will no longer need 20-30 minutes before every performance to tune your drums or be stuck with one tuning for an entire performance.
Learn more about the WTS Artistry Series Snare Drums here!
WTS Artistry Series™ Snare Drum
Free shipping within the contiguous United States via FedEx; Alaska and Hawaii not included. Physical address required (no P.O. Box).
In case of damages or shortages in your shipment, contact the carrier. It is the responsibility of the customer to examine the shipment upon receipt. If damages or shortages have occurred, the customer must file all necessary forms with the appropriate carrier. No return authorization or credit will be issued for products damaged during shipment other than those shipments that have received approved claims from the carrier.
Limited snares IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP! Otherwise, all WTS Artistry Series drums are built to order and are expected to ship 1-3 months from order date while supplies last*.
*Due to supply chain uncertainty with COVID-19, if we run out of stock of any WTS parts, the lead times will vary and may be longer than normal.